It's that time of the year- a time to refresh, regather and clear a forward path onwards to fresh air, spring flowers in bloom and glorious sunshine!
We've gathered an array of refreshing, joy inducing tips and ideas to make your Spring a delightful one, without a second to waste- starting with what else? your skin!
Create a Relaxing Home Spa- Follow these easy organic recipes for refreshing homemade facials. Complete the tranquil atmosphere with crisp spa, a sunday afternoon and good friends.
A natural skin hydrator for normal to oily skin
- 1 Cucumber(seeded. peeled and chopped)
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 egg white
- Apply on clean face and neck
- Leave on for 20 minutes
- Remove with alternately cold and warm water
- Pat dry
Great for oily/ stressed skin
- 1/4 cup of fine-ground oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of organic honey
- Let sit for 15 minutes
- Remove with warm wash cloth
A perfect fix for clogged pores
- 1 Banana, preferably ripe
- 1 tbsp Organic Honey
- Orange or Lemon Juice
- Apply, and let sit for at least 15 minutes
- Remove with cool water and wash cloth