Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays from our Family to Yours!



Oh what a year! As 2009 comes to a close it is natural to look back on the last 12 months and think about all that has happened. I don't think anyone can look back and say it was a boring year, quite the contrary. As I am sitting here typing this a great sense of thankfulness overwhelms me. I am thankful for our wonderful customers, I am thankful for the two new babies born into the Erbaviva family, and I am thankful for all the new friends and wonderful memories that were created this year.

2010 is almost here and we look to it with great excitement. We have many plans for the new year and can not wait to share them with all of you.

From our family to yours, wishing everyone a joyous and laughter filled holiday! Happy Holidays and Warm Wishes,

Erbaviva

No comments: