Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sandra Bernhard


We are big fans of Sandra Bernhard and the feeling is mutual!

Here is what she had to say about Erbaviva...

"It’s reminiscent of a drive over Topanga canyon where oddly enough this product was born. The smells and textures of Erbaviva are unique and invigorating. I particularly adore their natural deodorants. Based on essences and oils, it keeps me fresh even through my vigorous performances and workouts. Their products are all natural and are completely free from all harsh detergents, chemical fragrances, and other unhealthy additives. I cannot go a day without my Erbaviva products. They are some of the finest products available for your body."

Favorites: Lemon Sage Organic Deodorant
Embrace Body Wash
Go to http://www.sandrabernhard.com/news/ to see where Sanra is going to be next.

No comments: